Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Another Bad Night

I had another bad night last night. My right arm ached terribly. It still does. I awoke at 12:00 and was up in the recliner for an hour or so before going back to bed. I didn't have Tylenol, which the doctor wanted me to take with that anti-inflammatory so I took a couple of baby aspirins and that helped. At least eventually I got back to sleep and slept until after 6:00. I will get some Tylenol this morning. I would like to avoid the kind of nights I've had lately.

I called Bob this morning and he had not done well last night at all. He was unable to sleep so he took another pain pill at 4:00 with just a cracker. He has had the dry heaves ever since. I offered to make him some oatmeal to take with his next pill but he just wants to lie in the recliner and rest. He has had an exhausting night. His hand is sore but not terribly painful. I had that experience with my bunion surgeries. I was never able to take anything but aspirin. Pain medication made me terribly sick. He needed to eat something substantial like oatmeal when he took that medicine. A cracker just doesn't do it.

The rent is due today. I will get down to the landlord's later this morning. I already have my check made out.

More later....

I got my rent paid and paid Bob's too. He had made out the check before his surgery. I had some potato soup for lunch. Bob still had no appetite so I didn't make the hamburger pie. I will make it tomorrow.

I read my book yesterday and finished the first volume. I took it to Karan. She wanted to read it.

No comments: