Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday at the Campgrounds

Bob and I and Sue and John are going over to our church's campgrounds for the services this morning. It's just south of Joplin, Missouri...about an hour and a half away from here. It's just a nice drive. We will stay after the service and eat lunch.

I slept pretty well last night. I got up about 4:45 and dressed and got my face made up and that dratted hearing aid in....finally... after ten minutes. I don't know why it's so hard to seat.  Stan says my ear canal is small and goes off in a strange direction. I dread taking it out for my hair appointment on Tuesday. I know it will be nearly impossible for me to get in without a mirror and may just wait until I get back home to re-insert it.

Missy is anxious to get outside this morning. But it's still dark out and we will not go out until about ten minutes. In the meantime, I'll work on this blog.

Bob sent his VCR home with Diana and Tony last Memorial Day and really needs one. I have one that I couldn't hook up with the new TV. I dug it out after he left last night and will give it to him...along with all my VCR tapes. I won't need them and he may not have seen some of them.

Well, it's getting light now. I will get my Chia and take Missy out.

We've been out since 6:00 and it's 6:40 now. Missy is really happy to be out. She is truly an outside cat too but here at the apartment she simply cannot be outside without me.  This morning she is being really far.  She is lying here on her small white bath mat.

I cleaned the laptop screen yesterday afternoon. Keith, my older son, the IT, told me to get a screen cleaner at Walmart for a little over $4.00. I bought some at Bartlesville yesterday and it worked beautifully. The screen and even the keyboard cleaned up nicely.

More later this afternoon after we get home.

We had a real good sermon and a good dinner as well.We saw a lot of people we knew and only see once a year. Then we had a good conversation on the way home and John had us stop at Braums for an ice cream cone when we got back.

Bob went home after loading my VCR in his car and was going to take a nap.

He'll be back this evening for 60 minutes.

No comments: