Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday and Neewollah

I slept very well again last night with no pain in my arm or hand. I am hoping that is over now.

Bob will pick me up this morning for exercise class and afterward we will go up to Neewollah, Independence's big week long annual Halloween celebration. We will probably eat up there. I had not planned to go but he asked me and I figured he wanted company so I agreed to go.

I had hoped to bag leaves today but it may be too windy for that. We will see.

I have fed both Missy and myself and am dressed and ready for the day.

More later....

The car my son and daughter-in-law are thinking of buying. It's a 2017 AMG GLE43 Coupe.




Bob and I did go check out Neewollah in Independence and had a philly steak sandwich for lunch with a coke.Then we went by his sister's house so he could see and visit with his nieces. Joyce had already left but we got to visit with Jeannette and her daughter and his sister, Betty, and her son Tommy.

He brought me back home after 1:00. More even later...

I read most of the afternoon.

Bob just came in so I'll get back to this later...

Bob stayed until his regular 7:00 and then went home. I tried to watch TV until 9:00 and posted on facebook until 10:00 in hopes of sleeping well again.

Then Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: