Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday and Exercises Again

I slept really well last night. I only woke up once so I am well rested.  I have fed Missy and myself our breakfasts and even been out briefly.  It's a little too chilly yet. I will take her out again after it warms up a bit....perhaps after exercise class. 

 Right now I had better get to the market. ...More later... I bought some pork tenders for lunch.

I took Bob to exercise class and while I was there Leslie called and wanted to know if I wanted to go to Bartlesville with her.  Bob arranged a ride home with another person and I went home and drove over and met Leslie at Tyro to go with her to Bartlesville.

If I can work up the energy, I will rake the east side of my apartment and bag up those leaves. The center looks so nice after Steve mowed yesterday. I had raked up and bagged the leaves there before he mowed and trimmed.

 We will have the pork tenders on Wednesday.

When we got to Bartlesville we walked the mall and she asked me if I would like to have a pedicure. I had never had a pedicure so I  let her schedule me one too. I intended to pay for it. I had even stopped by the bank on my way home to get some money. But she paid for the pedicure.  Then she asked me where I wanted to eat lunch and I suggested McAlister's. So we ate there and she also bought my lunch. Wow! What a day! The pedicure was fantastic. It was a lot more then just "painting my toenails". You got a thorough foot massage, leg massage,  trimming and cleaning of the cuticle, a chair that gave you a thorough back rub while the pedicure was going on. It was terrific! I may have to blow myself to another pedicure sometime.

Then we went to Lowe's and she bought some Weed and Feed for the lawn. And she bought a carpet remnant for the puppies that Mini is about to have...any day now....when they move out to the garden shed.  They are Corgis.  Last time she had 5 and this time she may have more because the kids both say she is huge. She's not due until Halloween but they don't think she can possible make it that long.

I got home about 2:00.

I spent the next couple of hours raking leaves and trimming the lavender.  I didn't make much of a dent in it but at least I did some of it. There are still many leaves to rake in the future when the rest of these trees lose their leaves. I will try to stay ahead of it if possible.

About 4:00, I went over to Wayne's and sat out on his porch and visited awhile. H and Tiny, his dog, were enjoying the lovely day. Wayne says he is 97.  He's quite a guy!

Bob came over to watch the news at 5:00 and so I came on back home. He left at 6:00 and soon after I took my bath and put my PJs on. I sat with Missy for awhile but I just couldn't keep my eyes open.  I played some solitaire..actually free-cell... until 9:00 when I went to bed. Missy was ready too.  What a big day!

Tomorrow will be big too.

No comments: