Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept very well again last night. Now I am ready for breakfast but I don't pick up Bob until 7:00.

Missy is ready for her breakfast too. She is being very patient lying here beside me on the floor. I don't know what the day will bring. I have no plans.  I don't even have a book unless the one I ordered comes today. If it doesn't, I will go to the library and check one out.

When we have our big Saturday breakfast, we seldom eat again...at least not a big meal. Sometimes I have some yogurt mid-afternoon.

More later...

We had our usual breakfast and I took Bob home and then went to wash my car. I am charging my Kindle now and if it doesn't get charged pretty soon, I will go to the library to get a book to read.

I took Missy out for a little while but it is still chilly so we came back in. If it warms up this afternoon I will take her back out.

Later...

The Kindle is still charging. It may take all day. I went to the library but didn't see anything I wanted to read. Missy is still sleeping here behind me on the daybed.

My daughter's Corgi, Mini, is having her puppies this morning. So far only one male has been born. He looks like his father, Hoover, at this point. Last time she had her first litter, it took an hour between births and she had five. She's much larger now. No telling how many she will have.   When Leslie puts the photo on facebook, I will copy it here.

I sent to my e-mail address and can copy it here now.  Here is number one. They are darling! That's his mom, Mini, standing next to him.


They were an hour apart last time.

After waiting several hours for more pups, my daughter took Mini to the vet for a c section. He delivered 7 more pups for a total of eight. A huge litter.

Here 's the rest.


More later...

I raked leaves for two hours this afternoon and finally just came in to read.
Bob came over shortly before 5:30 to watch the news. he left about 6:00 or so and I took a shower and washed my hair. Then I watched some TV with Missy in my lap....our usual routine. At 8:30, I gave  up and went to bed.
 

2 comments:

Gert said...

Well Margie, I'm sure you will have a wonderful day! Always nice to be with friends 😊

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, Gert, it is!