Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thursday and Ministerial Alliance

I slept fitfully last night. I had too much on my mind, I guess. Finally I took a Melatonin tablet and finally got back to sleep. I slept until a little after 5:00. I got myself ready for the day and fed Missy and myself.

This morning I want to vacuum the apartment.  The kitchen and bathroom floors were done Tuesday.  I dusted well last week so that should be a small job.

I will be eating lunch at Ministerial Alliance this noon. Bob will eat the rest of the veggie beef soup we had on Monday.

His older daughter and her husband will be coming to Kansas today. They live in Wisconsin. They will get in later and stay overnight in a  motel. He will see them in the morning..later, I imagine.  They sleep in awhile. They will leave Sunday morning to go see her middle son. He teaches at Leavenworth, Kansas.

More later...

I went to Ministerial Alliance at noon. The lunch was yucky but the meeting was pretty productive. The cook had fried chicken in a deep fryer with green beans and potato wedges. They were all well overdone and almost impossible to eat.  Most did not eat it.

I got the vacuuming done and also had an opportunity to take Missy outside. It was a lovely sunshiny day.   She loved it! And I put a trash bag in my trash container outside and picked up a few leaves from my flowerbeds. The leaves are mostly gone. Steve mowed them last weekend.

I lay down with Missy on the sofa after that and we had a short nap.

Around 5:00, Bob came over to watch the news. He left at 7:00 and I took my bath and watched TV with Missy until 9:00 then I went to bed.

No comments: