Saturday, April 8, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast at Eggberts

We will go to Eggberts this morning for breakfast. I know Bob prefers Eggberts for breakfast. We will just alternate and we will both be happy. I like Sirloin Stockade best because the food is always hot but I know it's more expensive.

Whoops! It's time to leave to pick him up. I will get back to this later.!

O.K. I'm back. I had another cold breakfast. That's three this time. Next week we will go to ,Sirloin Stockade and I will get a warm and possibly hot breakfast.  I hate to pay almost $8.00 for a cold breakfast.

This evening Tony, Diana's husband, wants to take all of us to dinner somewhere in Independence. I usually don't eat dinner after I have lunch. On Saturday I just have something light mid-afternoon because I have a large breakfast but I haven't tried to beg off. I don't want to hurt someone's feelings. I will have to give it some thought or if I go I will have a light dinner.

I gave Bob back the tickets he had bought for us to attend the Salvation Army salad luncheon on Tuesday. Leslie asked me to go to Joplin with her on Tuesday and I accepted before I realized that was the same Tuesday as the salad luncheon. I encouraged him to ask Marilyn or even Denise, his younger daughter, to go with him and still attend it. I am full now and will not eat anything until late afternoon. Then I won't want dinner.

More later....

Well, I remade my bed and also changed the tablecloth and  set the table for Monday. I took Missy out for awhile but it was too windy for her and she came back in the apartment. She ate some grass and enjoyed the sunshine but does not like the wind.

Later Bob texted me about going with Tony, Diana, Denise and him to Great China. I had already turned them down once...feeling they needed to spend the time together as a family...so I accepted.    We met them at Great China in Independence and had a good meal.

When Bob brought me home I took my bath and lay with Missy on the sofa until time to go to bed. I went to bed at 9:00. I was very tired.


No comments: