Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tuesday and Cakes and Hair and Juanita to the Doctor


I will take the cakes to Independence first thing this morning. I will go by myself this time. Bob will drive his own car up to go to visit his sister, Betty.  Then I will get my hair done at 9:00 and after that I will pick up Juanita to take her to the clinic to get her blood work done. I have no idea how long that will take. Those that are only getting their blood work done are on a first come, first serve basis. I will not get her up there until around 9:30. So it may be at least an hour of waiting. We will see.  Then I will text Bob and see if he wants to go to lunch.

I slept well again last night. I took an allergy pill when I went to bed. That always helps...when I don't have nighttime drainage.

I want to clean my bare floors again today. The kitchen floor always gets very dirty if I forget to take my shoes off when I walk on it. Other then that I don't have a plan for the rest of the day.

Bob was still not feeling really well yesterday after the Sunday night stomach problem.  He was going to go to bed early last night. His daughter and son in law are coming this weekend to visit him. They will just come for the weekend and go on up north to visit her middle son. He teaches history at a college in Lawrence, Kansas.

Tomorrow I will have the hamburger pie again that we had Monday and get it finished off.  We will still have the soup to finish off this week. Thursday I have ministerial alliance so that day Bob will be on his own for lunch. I sent the soup home with him for Thursday. Wednesday afternoon I will have bunco at the senior center.

I have Friday free so maybe I can vacuum that day and do my laundry.

More later...

I had a nice nap and watched the last half of "A Few Good Men" on TV. Then Bob came over and we watched the weather on TV. We wanted to watch the news but the weather for Tulsa... 72 miles south of us was all we could get.  It's so disgusting not to be able to get any Kansas stations on TV.

Anyhow, when Bob left I took my bath and watched TV for awhile with Missy. I also put my laundry in the dryer. I forgot about doing the laundry this afternoon.

I will try to stay up until 9:00 or so.

No comments: