Monday, June 5, 2017

Monday and Exercises

I got up at almost 5:00 and got myself ready for the day. I put the drops in my eyes again and dressed while they were being absorbed. Now I can put my contacts in. It's been nearly 45 minutes.

I will go to exercise class this morning and afterward will fix lunch. I plan a tuna noodle casserole. I will have a veggie and Bob will bring a salad. I will need to run to the Dollar General store when they open in fifteen minutes or over to Country Mart.  I need an onion and a can of cream of celery soup for my casserole at lunch.

I want to strip my bed and do some laundry too. It's been a few days and I will be home most of the day. I also want to call Hassleman's in Independence...or go up there.... and send flowers to the funeral home for Cyndi's mother's services. They are private and she will be taken to Paola for the actual services so none of us will be going.

More later...I'd better get my "eyes" in and my face made up or I will scare everyone at exercise class.

I have the flowers dead headed and my face and "eyes" on. I have taken Missy out for awhile while I did that. That above the ground flowerbed is in full bloom now and very full. I really need to get some more perennials in the other bed.  It looks very bare.

I also need to wash the bathroom and kitchen floors before I leave. That's a Monday job. Tomorrow I will be gone most of the morning. My hair appointment is at 9:00 and I will kill some time until Big Cheese opens at 11:00. I assume Bob is going with me. If not, I will need to get back home and get lunch going. Tuesday afternoon I will vacuum the two rooms Missy is not in. Wednesday I will go to exercise class again and after lunch, go to Bunco at the senior center. So vacuuming the other two rooms will have to wait until Thursday. That's my regular vacuuming day anyhow.

I have both floors washed now and am waiting for the dryer to finish to re-make the bed. Then it will probably be time to pick up Bob for exercise class. I went to the Dollar General Store and Also Country Mart and got nearly everything I needed between the two.

Before I picked up Bob for exercise class, I also re-made the bed.

We had our casserole for lunch and had enough left over for Wednesday and also took some to Marilyn. Bob brought coleslaw. That was good.

I took Missy out for a little while after lunch but it really is too hot for her to be outside. She didn't stay long.

I have three small tomatoes on my tomato plant. Bob noticed them. They will have to grow awhile before we can use them though.

I moved the end table in the den to beside the daybed and put the small computer under the window.  Perhaps that will keep Missy from walking on the computer.  I don't think that's good for it.

More later...

I went over to the Arvest Bank in Caney after lunch and paid off my car. Now all I owe is my hearing aid and I only owe $350. on it. It will be paid off in another month. I will put my former car payment money of $200. on it along with my regular payment of $100. That should do it. 

I worked on the puzzle Marilyn R. gave me but it was too large and too hard. I didn't have enough card table to lay out all the pieces. I took my bath and laid down with Missy for awhile and watched TV but even that bored me after awhile. Finally I just played a game on my computer. Missy and I will go go to bed about 9:00.  I will put the drops in my eyes again then, take my Zyrtec and go to bed.  

No comments: