Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises Again and Bunco

I  slept really well last night. That Zyrtec really dries me up and keeps me from waking up or staying awake. I only take one at bedtime and it works for 24 hours. I get the generic because it's cheaper and works the same way.

I got up about 6:00 and got myself ready for the day. I've fed Missy and myself, got my makeup on and weeded the flowerbeds and watered the tomato plant and flowers.

Bob will pick me up at 8:40 for exercises and later we will eat the leftover tuna casserole and his salad. I have fruit and cookies for dessert. Then I will go to play Bunco at 1:00 at the senior center and take some of those cookies as my dessert.

The only thing I forgot to buy at Walmart yesterday afternoon was my potatoes so I will go back to Country Mart later and get those.  I also need to drop by Braums and buy milk. I am nearly out. Tomorrow we will have sloppy joes and french fries for lunch.

I haven't heard from Scott in awhile. Keith called last weekend. Leslie and John will be back from their fishing trip today. They left after church on Sunday to go to Roaring River to fish. They took their camper and their little granddaughters with them this time. She sent me a photo on my phone of the little girls having a great time. I would post it here but my phone is not a smart phone and it doesn't have that capability.

More later....

Lunch was fine and afterward I went to play Bunco while Bob stayed here and did a couple of loads of laundry.  When he left he locked up my apartment.

When I got home and read the paper and did the crossword puzzle and then Bob came and read the paper and stayed for the news. After he left I turned on channel 11 to watch "Nature" with Missy and wouldn't you know...they preempted it for some music show.

I took my bath and came in here to play some games on the computer.  It's 8:00 now and I will take my Zyrtec and go to bed at 9:00.  I did put the drops in my eyes after my bath. I think the redness is just my allergies. The redness has not gone away and I have been using the drops since Friday. That was a $39. 00 experiment.

No comments: