Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I got up shortly before 5:00 and got myself ready for the day. I fed Missy and then I picked Bob up at 6:50 and we went to breakfast at Eggberts.  After I left him at his apartment I came on home to find Missy in my chair. I don't know what the draw is to my chair.  I always have to get cat hair off of it when she finally gets down. Sometimes when the sun streams in the back door, she will lay in the sunshine on the dining room carpet. But generally she prefers my chair.

Here she is so you can see what I mean.

More later...

I watered all the flowers and the tomato plant. I hope I get some tomatoes from that plant.  It has blooms on it and three small tomatoes. But it's taking forever. I'll show you what I mean.

This is a "Better Boy" tomato plant. I hope it does well. I love home grown tomatoes.

More later...

Well, we had lunch and it was fine. I sent some food home with Bob and kept a sloppy joe for myself. I may eat it if I get hungry later on.  We had the strawberry short cake for dessert. I bought strawberries and short cake when I went to Country Mart this morning.

The mailman has come and I want to check if I got any mail.  So, I'll be back later...

I didn't get any mail so I laid down on the sofa to watch some TV and rest and fell asleep. I don't know how long I slept.  I must have been really tired though.  I seldom ever nap. I am always fearful that it will disturb my night's sleep later.

Bob didn't come over tonight. There was no news for awhile...until after the Preakness ran anyhow.

I watched TV with Missy on the sofa after I had my bath and fell asleep again. Finally I just went on to bed. Soon Missy followed me. 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I love it when you add a photo...but I know it is a lot of work! Missy is a good companion. She is warming your chair!

Margie's Musings said...

She is also leaving hair in it! She knows she's not supposed to be in my chair but she just wears me down!