Saturday, June 20, 2020

Saturday and Another Boring Day

I slept well again last night and got up about 5:00AM. I have made my bed and dressed and eaten my breakfast.

Two yellow cats showed up for their breakfast. They have finished now and one is gone. The other is watching across the street to see if any of the cats over there are going to come to eat the rest of the food.  So far no more are coming but I imagine it is just a matter of time.

No rain yet today. I am going to put the plants back out if it is going to be clear. I already put the one on the patio out there and watered it. When the cats are gone, I will put the geranium plant back out front. They need some sunshine after being in all day yesterday.

Sure enough, I went back outside to take the trash out and also refill the bowls and the yellow cats left and Scruffie came running over to eat. Her yellow kitty is sitting over across the street and I imagine it will be just a matter of time and it will come over to eat. I see the gray one ran into the hole where the garage door is hanging. The man that lives there came out from around his truck and that scared the kittens back into the garage. Now Scruffie left to join her kittens. The gray one and the yellow one are back under the truck trying to work up the courage to come eat the cat food.

It's supposed to rain again this afternoon and the rest of the week.

More later...

I played frecell until 110:30AM and then came in and watched "Lucky Dog"..one of my favorite programs. After that was over I ate my lunch ...a frozen meal from Walmart "sweet and sour chicken" . It was o.k. Afterward I had one of my ice cream bars from Schwans. They are very good..... 250 calories though. I really have to limit myself on those.

I got back to my book after that. Epidemics and Society".  It is quite involved. and covers most of the various worldwide epidemics.  I am on page 295 now and the book is 505 pages....so I have awhile yet to go.

It's noon now and I am waiting for the mail. It is later on Saturdays when Charles doesn't bring it. The mail woman brings it later.

More later...

Al I got in the mail was a  survey from the Trump organization. He will love the way I filled it out. I would vote for him or give him a dime for his campaign if he was the only person on the ballet.

I got way too many groceries from Suzanne yesterday and they needed to be refrigerated and I had no room in my frig for them so I took what I could use and then ran the rest over to Sycamore Landing's free table. They will be able to use them. I don't want them to go to waste.

It never did rain this afternoon even though it was forecast.

More even later...

When I got back home I read in my book again until the president arrived in Tulsa. I watched Pence's remarks but just couldn't bear to watch Trump's speech.

Instead I took my bath at 7:00PM and played some FreeCell on the computer. I had downloaded Cox Complete Care earlier. Outlook refused to work on the notebook. It took the tech awhile but he got it fixed. I hope it stays fixed. It's almost 8:00PM now and I think I will go back to my book until 9:00PM. when I will go on to bed.

No comments: