Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday and a Surprise

I woke up pretty early this morning and I was dreading having to restart my Tivo and go through that experience again. What do you know! Everything worked fine and I didn't have to do a thing!

I had my oatmeal and coffee and will soon be working on my chai latte.

Scruffy was here for breakfast this morning and I fed her and she left and then one of the yellow cats came and ate too. It is gone now too. I will keep an eye on the food out there and if no birds or slugs come to eat the food that is left, I will leave it out there for awhile for some of the other cats. In fact, Scruffy seems to be coming back across the street now. She eats a little and then leaves and comes back again later for more.  Usually I have to take it in and then back out again when she shows up again.

More later...

I asked Bob to go to breakfast with me this morning and he was willing so I went back over to Coffeyville and picked him up at 7:00AM and we went to breakfast at Eggberts there. After that I came back home and washed the bare floors. I enjoyed hearing about their birthday trip. Joanne also had her house painted and after I dropped Bob off, I went by her house and looked at her new paint Job. It looked very nice.  He had bought her a couple of Boston ferns and hung them on ether side of her garage. They also looked nice.

I read part of the afternoon. watered my plants and was here when the Schwans man came with my order. I had ordered chicken pot pies and ice cream bars. After I had my lunch I had one of those ice cream bars.

Scruffie came for supper and I put her food out for her. She had pretty much finished eating when  Suzanne came and brought me some produce. Then Scruffy ran off. I don't know whether she will be back later or not. Suzanne  saw the new hose and the hose holder and was happy that they looked so good. John did a neat job of installing it.
 
In a little while I will eat my usual banana for supper. It is 5:15PM now and I have the evening to either read or watch Amazon Prime.

I will take my bath at 7:00PM and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope you did not speak too soon and they just are behind as usual in doing what they said they would do.

Margie's Musings said...

I hope you are wrong about that Sister-Three. I will see though in time.