Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuesday and Mowing Day

I slept well last night and got up  around 5:00AM. I have had my breakfast and coffee and even my chai latte.

I have fed three cats this morning. Scruffy and Big Yellow Tom were waiting for me to open the door and put their dishes out front. The other one was one of Big Yellow Tom's adolescent cats.  They all three ate and stayed awhile but finally went back across the street so I brought in the bowls.

I washed the front door storm door glass this morning.

Scott called this morning and visited for awhile.  Ginger called him after awhile and he had to hang up for me and answer her. We pretty much had our visit out.

This afternoon Krystal and her daughter will come to mow. Now it needs it...for sure.

I am half watching the Channel 6 news while I post this. I really am not that interested in Tulsa's news but we don't have much choice.. They are expecting Trump this next weekend and Oklahoma is so red that thousands of them are trying to get tickets to hear his tirade. I personally could care less. He is not "my" president. He is so crude and ignorant he has no business even being president and if Russia had not interfered in our election, he would not be. Obviously Hillary had the popular vote sewed up. The electoral college elected him.

I am waiting for the CBS news at 8:00AM.

More later...

I read most of the day and had lunch at 11:00AM.  Soon after that, the mail came and although I did not get much of anything but junk mail. I did get that.

At 2:30 or soon after, Krystal and her daughter came and the daughter mowed. If it cools down on Thursday, I will trim again. I wish the mower were a little closer to the ground. It barely gets the clover. Before the next mowing, I will need to buy gas for that mower. All this summer, I have used only one can of gas.

Tomorrow I plan to go to Coffeyville. I hope to have breakfast with Bob and then get my hair done afterward. I want to go out to Walmart and see if I can find a hose rack ...something to hang my new hose on. I also need to get some more frozen meals. I used the last one I had this afternoon. I have an insulated zipper bag so I can put the frozen meals in that.

Tomorrow I will have a big afternoon. Tonight, all night Cox is going to work on our network in this neighborhood. I will probably lose my Amazon Prime until I can get the apps on it and can log onto Amazon Prime. Keith got the directios from Tivo and I printed them off so I hope to be able to reconnect without a huge problem like the last time they meddled with the network. 

After Krystal and her daughter left I went out and watered my flowerbed.  Then I came in to watch the 400PM news. At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and hope to go to bed at 9:00PM.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh wow! You certainly do keep busy. Good for you!

Margie's Musings said...

Sounds good.... but all this sitting around has really made a difference in my stamina. I am really beginning to feel my 84 years,