Friday, November 27, 2020

Friday and House Cleaning

I slept like a log last night and was up at 5:00AM. I have made my bed and dressed and checked my e-mail and am about to fix my breakfast and coffee. Then I will turn on the "weather on the 8s" on TV and at 6:00AM, will text Bob and make sure he is alright.  He had Thanksgiving with Joanne and her family.

I texted Bob at shortly after 6:00AM and he had just got up and was getting around.

I have had my breakfast and have taken the cat food out for three cats. Both blonds and Inky are out there, Scruffie didn't come. She's the picky eater and I think she has a litter of kittens.  At least I have seen one tiny blond kitty following her around across the street last week.  They went under the grey shed. 

CBS News is on now and I am vacuuming during the commercials as usual. I have scrubbed the floors and vacuumed  the carpet in the bedroom, hall and part of the den. I am waiting for the next 6 minutes of commercials to finish the den and begin the living room and dining room.

I got the apartment  vacuumed too...again, while commercials were playing.

It's 9:00AM now.

I downloaded another free book  this morning and began reading it. I got through the first chapter before the CBS news came on. 

I really prefer the woman who is standing in for Gail today. I am not wild about Gail. She tends to interrupt the two men while they are talking. 

More later....  

I called Nancy about 10:30AM and asked her is she would like to take a ride while the sun was shining and she was ready. She needed to take bath and get some clothes on but then she would be ready to go. 

I went over to get her about11:00AM and she was almost ready. Then we went to Bartlesville and drove around for an hour or so and ended up going to McAllister's for lunch.  As usual, she want to buy lunch. I let her do that since she also wanted to buy my gas and I told her I didn't need gas.

We had a nice lunch...a chicken chapotle half sandwich  and a cup of soup. As usual, it was very good.

When we got back to Caney we went by the place that sells those metal chickens that Karan Maritt has in  her side yard. Nancy bought a couple of nice things for Christmas gifts for her son and his family. Then I took her home.

I needed three things from Dollar General so I went by there and bought them. Then I came home and fed three cats. It was the siblings and the light yellow cat. Scruffie, as usual, didn't show. Surely someone else is feeding her. I imagine she is nursing at least that one small kitten. 

More later..it is time for the channel 6 news. 

I watched the Channel 6 news and then the CBS news. Not a whole lot going on except huge messes of new virus'. The President is being an ...hole again...as usual. He says Biden will have to prove he won the election before he will let him have the White House.

I read all evening again. I am not interested in this book but I downloaded it so I should read it It is called "Brave Girl, Quiet Girl".

I have had my bath and it's 7:28PM. I don't know what I will do for the next two hours. I guess I could watch some Amazon Prime. There's certainly nothing on Cox TV.

I will mull it over.

I went in the den and played Freecell on the laptop until 8:30PM, when I went on to bed.