Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday and Perhaps Reading

 I slept well but since I had gone to bed so early, I was up early too .....long before 5:00AM.

I have dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I have had my breakfast and even my coffee. I may clean the apartment today. I usually do that on Thursdays but this Thursday is Thanksgiving. So I will play it by ear.

Tomorrow Bob and I will go to breakfast at Eggbert's in Coffeyville, ...as usual. Then I will get gas and also call the owner of that car wash I used last Wednesday. I used their $1.00 vacuum but it charged me $10.00. It was a good vacuum but certainly not worth $10.00. Then I will get my hair done at 9:30AM too.

On my way back home, I will stop at Jay's and get that pecan pie for Thursday. Then tomorrow afternoon  I will make up the fruit salad for Thursday. I will chill it overnight in the frig.

I have my Chai now and will drink that before I turn on the weather at 6:00AM. It's only 5:38AM  now so I still have awhile. 

I don't know what the weather is supposed to be like today. If it were nice enough, I would like to mow the back yard again. It's not real bad but there are leaves I would like to get all cleaned up before it gets really cold. 

More later... 

It will probably rain this afternoon so I will be surprised if I can get the back yard mowed. 

It's near 7:30AM now and the CBS news is on at 8:00AM. 

I see Scruffie is out there now just drinking water at this point. I don't know where her tiny little yellow kitten is...probably under that gray shed across the street. Both the siblings from her last litter are still out there too. They usually stick around most of the morning. I will need to refill the water dish when Scruffie finishes drinking. She must have been very dry. 

I see many of the cities in Oklahoma are mandating face masks. Those who are so ignorant to oppose that simple task are simply stupid. These people who fight against using simple face masks don't seem to realize this is a national emergency.  

More later... 

I did refill the water dish and brought in the food dishes when she finished with the food. 

I fixed my salad for Thursday and took some of it over to Nancy. I covered ours with Saran. I hope it holds up alright until Thursday.  

I watched a couple of episodes of Dateline when I got home.

I had bought myself a birthday gift  and it arrived today in the mail..a little early for my birthday but I don't care. 

I guess I will go read on the free book I downloaded from Amazon. It's cold and damp and there's really nothing else I can do today. I had hoped to be able to mow the back yard but it rained a lot today so that's out.

More later....

I took my bath at 7:00PM and then put my PJs on and went in the living room to read. I noticed we were under storm warnings and it sounded like we have hail. But it passed about 8:15PM and at 9:00PM I had finished the book and so I went on to bed after the storm.

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

Looks like more clouds and rain here. Sunshine is predicted for Thursday, though. I'm glad for that.

Margie's Musings said...

Here too, Donna. Rain forecast for later today and tonight..storms!

Galla Creek said...

Best way to describe those against masks is .....stupid just like you said. Lacking intelligence.