Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday and Laundry Again

I changed my bed this morning. Then I put the laundry in the washer to be washed. I think it is finished now and I need to get it in the dryer to dry.  I will do that and get right back to this.

O.K. the laundry is in the dryer now.  

I am getting hungry so I will have my breakfast and finish this segment of the blog a little later. 

It's 6:20AM now and I finally opened the front door after I had my breakfast. Four cats were waiting for their breakfast. Inky and Blondie were first and then the adolescent yellow cat came too. 

I think Scruffie just came and sniffed at the food and left.... fussy cat that she is.  I don't believe she ate anything. That's too bad. She is probably nursing that kitten I saw yesterday. 

It is 30 degrees here today. Pretty icy. Bob says he is not going to scrape his car windows. He will just run his defroster.

I don't have anything much in mind after the laundry is dry but to fold it and put it away.

At 10:00AM I am to pick up Nancy and perhaps take her to the PA, Patty, that works here in Caney. She has so much diarrhea and stomach problems. She really needs to get to the bottom of that.  It's only 6:35AM now so I have awhile.

More later...

The laundry is dried, folded and put away. That should hold me for awhile. The apartment is clean and the laundry is finished and until Wednesday I have nothing else that needs to be done. In an hour I will watch the CBS news.

Wednesday afternoon I will make up my salad and pick up the pecan pie when I am on my back home from my hair appointment in Coffeyville. There is no game day this week because of Thanksgiving. We had it last week instead.

More later... It is 8:34AM now.

At 10:30AM I went over and picked up Nancy and we went to Independence and I bought my Moisture Emulsion at the Merle Norman store there. Then we went to Sam's and ate lunch. After that, Nancy wanted to go by the cemetery and look up the McBride grave sites. So we did that and then dropped by Leslie's to give her a current directory I had made up for her this morning.

Then we came on back home. She wanted to see the section on dementia that was featured as the last segment on 60 Minutes last night. I had recorded it. After that, I took her home. She was very tired. We both have leftovers we can eat later. We ordered the child's plates but even that is huge. It is almost 4:00PM now and I will watch the news when it comes on. 

I may also feed the four cats that have congregated on my small porch area.

I did feed the cats and then later watched the CBS evening news and then sat all evening and read my book. I finished it, took my bath and went to bed at 8:30PM. I will need to download another book today.

 

5 comments:

Donna. W said...

I like the evening news with Lester Holt on NBC. Usually watch at least the first 15 minutes of it.

Margie's Musings said...

Every once in awhile I watch NBC news too.

Galla Creek said...

I like abc news. I also watched 60 minutes. I’m trying to make myself watch tv more at night so I can stay up til 9. I get sleepy too early and wake up at 3 am. I am so boring.

pat m said...

The dementia segment was very interesting.. It only shows us how much we don't know.

Margie's Musings said...

Isn't that the truth, Pat!