Thursday, January 21, 2021

Thursday and House Cleaning Day

I have been watching TV again. I talked to Cox this morning and reached a tech that seemed to know what he was doing. He walked me through unplugging the Cox box and also the Tivo from the wall.It took awhile for the Tivo to load again but when it did, the TV came back on too. 

I had been watching CBS news online with my computer. It was beter then nothing at all but not as good as regular TV/

I was up very early  again...before 4:00AM. I got myself ready for the day, ate my breakfast and a breakfast bar and had coffee and a Chai. I fed four cats and the onle one not there was Scruffie.

I am going to try to save this  in Dashboard...a part of the Bloggerspot that belongs to my son, Keith. And then this evening I will copy it and paste it into my original blog, "Margie's Musings". 

After the commercials came on the TV, I mopped the bare floors and vacuumed the carpets. I have a load of laundry in the washer and I think it's ready to go into the dryer now.

So more later..

I finally found the draft in Dashboard and will continue with the blog there.I made the blog and then saved it to "draft" and then had to drop down the menu to find Dashboard and finish it so I could save it in Bloggerspot and copy and past it into my "Margie's Musings blog

Scruffie showed up for supper and since she got no breakfast, I put the bowls back out there so she and the others could eat.

I had some popcorn for supper and watched the CBS news on TV and  will take my bath at 7:00PM and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

3 comments:

Kay said...

I do leave several drafts in my post lists. I also write my posts usually a week in advance and schedule them to go up later. Hmmm... I guess I should be doing some cleaning too.

Margie's Musings said...

I clean every Thursday, Kay. Just an old habit!

Galla Creek said...

Margie your old habits are good ones.