Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday and Online Church

I always look forward to the Sunday services online. They aren't ideal but at least they are something. And they are worshipful. The sermons are usually good and the music is wonderful. I sing along with the hymns.

I slept well last night. I was up very early but then I went to bed very early too.

I have just finished my breakfast am working on my Chai. It's only 5:45AM so I won't feed the cats this early, I haven't even had the TV on yet to watch "the weather on the 8's". I will do that next. So, more later...

I want to check on Keith and Esther this morning too after they have  chance to get up and around.

I opened the front door at 6:13AM and there were no cats there. That's a first!

I will open it again in twenty minutes and see if any are there then.

There were four cats out there but no Scruffie. I fed the ones that were there  and when they finished, I brought in the bowls.

Then I watched the CBS news.  Later I watched Face the Nation.

I finally got to talk to my son, Keith. They are much better but feeling exhausted. Keith has a 10:30AM appointment to get tested again.

After all that news, I ate another breakfast bar. It's only 10:49AM  but I still was hungry. I don't know why. I had oatmeal and a breakfast bar earlier.

It's about time to log onto the Ontario Canada site and watch the church service so I will get back to this later.


So, more even later.... 

As usual, it was a very good service.

At lunchtime, I had one of my chicken pot pies...and an ice cream bar and some fruit punch.

Then this afternoon, I read again. When it came time for the CBS News, I watched that. Then later in the evening I watched the Chief's football game and that was over in time for me to tune in to Zoom for the evening worship service. 

It's nearly  7:00PM now and I will take my bath and watch 60 Minutes. I recorded it since it was on the same time as the worship service. Then at 9:00PM, I plan to go to bed.

No comments: