Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wednesday and Hairdo Day

 I slept terribly last night. I went to bed at 8:30PM...my first mistake. I woke up at 10:00PM, again at 2:20AM and once again at 3:30AM,  Then I just got up, put my contact in, and dressed and came into the den to watch the CBS news on my computer. I still have no TV. The tech wil be here Friday between 1:00PM and 3:00PM. I ate some cereal to tide me over until I picked up Bob at Coffeyville and then we ate out at Eggbert's and had a really good breakfast. Obviously, I didn't need any lunch.

I took him home after breakfast and went out to the there Woodshed and bought gas and then went on to Toni's to get my hair done. After that I took the papers for the shelter to Karan's and put them on her doorpost as usual. Then I went on to Dr. Dobbins office and picked up the prescription for my glasses. I picked out some frames at the Optic Shop. I decided I needed some glasses after all. That was $220. But I have been wearing my one contact way too many hours.

After that I washed my car, dried it, and vacuumed it out. Then I came on back home. I listened to NPR on the car radio all the way home. When I got home again, I watched the news on Computer and caught the speeches. Then I went back to my book. I read until I finished that one at at 5:00PM and then ate a banana to tide me over until morning.

Last of all,  I fed Inky and Blondie. None of the other cats came. I didn't feed them this morning because I needed to leave early to go to Coffeyville to eat breakfast with Bob and get my hair done.

It's been a busy day. It's 5:53PM now and I might try to watch some more CBS news on the desktop computer.

At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or so.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you are able to post to you blog once more. Glad we can say President Biden.

Margie's Musings said...

I could post to my blog but if I wanted to add anything after I published the blog, I could not get back into that day's blog. That option is gone.

Donna. W said...

I can get on my blog any time and change things like I always have. They did take away the widget at the end of the blog entry, but I just click on "design" at the top right-hand corner of the blog, and that takes me to all individual posts. That's how it works on Google Chrome... on Safari browser, I click on "sign in" at the right-hand top of blog, and that takes me to all my entries.