Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday and a Restful Day

 I am going to take it easy today. I am still a little weak from giving blood yesterday.  

I fed five cats this morning. The father of Inky even came to  eat. And Scruffie came this time and two blond cats as well as Inky....five in all. I am getting a menagerie here. Their water bowl was completely empty this morning. I brought it in and washed it and filled it. They are all gone now so I will bring in the bowls....all but the water bowl. It is their only source of water around here.

I have had my breakfast and coffee and even a breakfast bar. I am working on my Chai now. 

John posted me this morning that they had four new puppies....Cowboy Corgis. Their mother is a Blue Heeler, Octavia,  and Hoover their registered Corgi is their father. They are all four black and white. Cowboy Corgis have longer legs.

I talked to my son, Keith, this morning and he and Esther are both feeling better. Esther was still in bed but Keith was up. They will be working from home for two weeks until they each have an all clear test.

I will take it easy this morning and just read. 

So, more later... It seems I cannot get into the blog after it's been updated.

No comments: