Friday, May 19, 2023

Friday and Reading

I slept well last night and was only up once in the night and took my two meds. I was up at 5:00AM as usual.   I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

Blondie was out front waiting for his breakfast. He didn't eat much and I saw nothing at all of Scruff.

I did catch the weather forecast though. I will put my blog on the desktop computer. It's easier to use..  The new laptop has an unusual keyboard.

Here's the weather forecast for the week. Today is to be 68 degrees and rain, Saturday is to be 73 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 77 degrees and  partly cloudy, Monday is to be 78 degrees and partly sunny, Tuesday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and scattered thunderstorms,  Thursday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the weather for the week.  Rain two days this week. Maybe Jeromy will be able to mow for me on Tuesday between the two days of rain...

I ate my breakfast in the living room this morning while I watched the weather channel..

I guess I will go to the library this morning and get three more mystery books to read. It's supposed to rain today so I won't be able to do anything else. I may dust again too.   

It's 9:07AM and it has been raining all morning. I haven't made it to the library yet because it's rained all morning. I have been watching "Good Morning America" instead.

I went to the library at 10:16M only to learn they don't open until noon on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So I will have to go back this afternoon...and it was raining so my car got wet. That made a mess in the garage.

I went to the library and got three books after I got home from the market after buying some milk and a few other groceries. I also stopped by the post office and bought a book of stamps.

It's 2:49PM and I have been reading ever since I got home from the library.

More Later..I will get back to my book.

It's 7:42PM and I have been reading most of the afternoon. I will take my bath now and put my pajamas and robe on and read until bedtime at 9:00PM or so.

                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments: