Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept well again last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I am having my breakfast here in the den as usual too.I don't know if it rained last night but if it doesn't rain today, I may be able to mow the back yard this afternoon. I checked on the cats twice already but neither of them were there yet this morning.

But I was just in time for the weather forecast. 

Today is to be 77 degrees and it is to be AM clouds and PM sun, Tomorrow is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 70 degrees and rain, Saturday is to be  74 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy and Tuesday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Only one day of rain and that is Friday. Maybe I can get the yard mowed after all by next Tuesday.

Blondie finally came for his breakfast and I fed him. He didn't eat much but he did eat some so I brought the food in after I waited to be sure Scruff wasn't going to come eat too.

And today I plan to go over to Coffeyville to the senior center to play Bunco. But first I will have my hair done. Then I will go to the library and read until time for Bunco at 1:00PM.

I need to go out to their Walmart and get Chai Latte. I am completely out. I just had Hazelnut coffee this morning.

I did go out to Wall Mart in Coffeyville and got the few things i couldn't get at our market here in Caney. Then I went to Bunco at the senior center there. We had a good time. Afterward, I took my bit of leftover treat out to Marilyn's and gave it to her. I stayed and visited with her awhile and also her neighbor lady. I don't recall the neighbor lady's name. She and her husband moved in there while I was still living in the fourplex. He later died. She is a couple of years older then Marilyn. Marilyn was 90 this year. This neighbor is a good friend of Marilyn's.

Then after a good visit, I came on home. I stopped at the shop on Third street there in Caney and bought some bedding plants. Then when I got home, I planted them. 

The yard was dry so I put gas in the mower and mowed the back yard. I wasn't able to mow the west side. It was too much for me. If it's nice and dry tomorrow, I will mow the west side. The front has grown some since Sunday after church when I mowed it so I may have to mow it again if it doesn't rain on Friday. It is supposed to.

I got my groceries put away and emptied the grass out of the mower and put the grass bag in the dumpster and put a new bag in the rack for the mower.

Then I came in the den to work on this blog.

I guess I will go back to my book until bath time.

So More Later....


 

No comments: