Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning Tomorrow

 I slept restlessly last night and was awake off and on most of the night. I took my Melatonin so I have no idea what was going on. Anyhow I finally got up close to 5:00AM.

I am eating my breakfast here in the den, 

I've finished my breakfast and am drinking my Chai Latte now.

I saw the eather forecast...finally..

Today is to be 83 degrees and AM fog PM sun, tomorrow is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 81 degrees and Mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 84 degrees and  Mostly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 85 degrees and Isolated thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 85 degrees and thunderstorms. That's the week! Tuesday and Wednesday next week,,thunderstorms. We can sure use the rain!

More Later...I will get back to my book and check again for the cats. I haven't seen either one of them this morning. 

Scruff came for her breakfast and it had been several days since I saw her come to eat and even then she threw up twice. Now she came for breakfast again but once again, she has thrown up in three different places. She appears to be hungry but can't seem to keep anything down. Poor thing and since she's feral, you can't get near her. 

She finally left,...poor thing! I never did see Blondie.

I did take my mile walk though and stopped at the library book drop and put the book I just finished  in there.I picked up another full trash sack of trash too! I just got back home at 9:14AM. I left here at 8:30AM

What a mess! Always more trash!

This is my usual cleaning day but since I slept so poorly last night, I will wait and clean tomorrow.

I opened a can of Amy's soup and had a bowl of it with crackers for my lunch.

More Later...

I read most of the afternoon and then Betty Hanson called me and wanted me to see if I could find her second cousin who lives in Caney. She told me her name and address and even her phone number so I went over to the address and rung her second cousin's doorbell and introduced myself and told her who had sent me. She invited me in and we visited for over an hour.

I got home at 5:00PM. It was good to visit with her. She is two years older then I am. She seems like a nice person. I may go buy an ice cream. That sounds good to me.

More Later...

I decided against the ice cream. I read until I finished the second book. I will take it back to the book drop at the library tomorrow.

It's 8:37PM now and I will read another hour. I just had my bath and have my pajamas on and my robe.

I plan to go to bed around 9:00PM..

 


 

3 comments:

Suemn said...

Oh, poor Scruff. It makes me sad to hear that she isn't doing well.

Galla Creek said...

Glad you aren’t going to lean today. You would be exhausted.

Kay said...

Have a nice weekend, Margie. I took melatonin last night and it did help my sleep, BUT I don't want to get hooked on it. My doctor advised me to be careful.