Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday and Hairdo Day

I slept well last night and was up early as usual. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast here in the den now and I just caught "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 81 degrees and PM thunderstorms,  Thursday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy and Tuesday is to be 85 degrees and  partly cloudy. A lot of partly cloudy the next week. Only today is forecast for rain and that is this afternoon. Maybe I will be back home before the rain even starts.

I am so glad Jeromy and I got the yard mowed yesterday evening. I only got the front done but he finished the job ...west side and back... after he took Cheyenne to her ball practice.

Toni, my hairdresser, contacted me yesterday afternoon and asked me to come get my hair done at 8:45AM this morning. Then I will come back home...hopefully before the rain starts.

Now I will go check on the cats...neither of them were there this morning.

It's 7:49AM and Toni wants me there at 8:45AM so I have plenty of time...an hour anyhow. I can sit in front of the library and read until time for my appointment. At least I would be there in Coffeyville. and if the bank is open I can pick up my new checks. I saw they were charged to my account this morning.

More Later today...

I went over to Coffeyville today to get my hair done and then came back home. I then got a phone call from Karan saying today was game day so about 12:00PM I drove back over to Coffeyville and read in the library parking lot until almost time for game day at 1:00PM. Then we played Skipbo until 3:00PM when we finished our third game and I took my leftover treats over to Marilyn. She didn't come because she was not feeling well. I got home about 3:15PM and sat down to read my book again.  

I hope the weather clears up today because this weekend is Mayfest here in Caney. That's a big arts and crafts festival in the park here in Caney with lots of good treats too.. That is held every year here.

More Later...  

Later I went out to our Sonic and bought the Kid's Wacky Pack for my supper. It is $2.18 on Wednesdays.

It's 6:52 PM now and I guess I will go take my bath and put my pajamas and robe on and read until my bedtime at 9:00PM or so.

 

No comments: