Friday, June 30, 2023

Friday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept poorly last night and finally at 2:00AM in the morning, I took some more Melatonin. That helped me get back to sleep. I was up earlier then usual. I opened the front door to Blondie..waiting for his breakfast. I fed him and soon after, I fixed my own breakfast. I had dressed and had the TV on and soon "the weather on the 8's" came on.

Today is to be100 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 90 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy and Thursday is to be 84 degrees and AM thunderstorms. That's the week! It looks like plenty of hot weather and two days of thunderstorms  ..Saturday and Thursday. Its 81 degrees already and 6:59AM. In a little while I will take my walk while I can.

It's 7:34AM and I just got back home from my mile walk. I picked up a small sack of trash...not a lot but some.

Now I will read awhile while I try to work up the energy to clean the apartment. It's 81 degrees out there and plenty humid!

More Even Later... 

I got the apartment cleaned and vacuumed. It's 4:07PM now.

Then I went up to Independence and got a gift certificate for Leslie's birthday on the 1st of July. I wanted to get a gift certificate for the fish place but they are no longer carrying them there. So I bought one for another favorite place I like to eat. I hope they do too. I took it by their home and gave it to her. She will get her birthday card in a couple of days.

More Later..

 

No comments: