Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tuesday and Still Reading and Now Raining

 I slept well again last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I found Blondie at the door waiting for his breakfast and I fed him. When he was finished, and had left, I took the cat food in the garage and covered it.

Then I went out and picked the dead blooms off my hanging basket flowers. I will water the basket flowers and the flowers out by the mailbox in just a little while. It's 6:53AM and I just caught "the weather on the 8's". It doesn't look good for the mowing tomorrow. And tomorrow is also my hair appointment at 9:00AM and game day at the senior center in Coffeyville.

Today is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 105 degrees and  partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 107 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 104 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 93 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloud, and Monday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy. It looks like the rain will be only on Saturday. Earlier in the week will be extremely hot...in the 100's. I am not looking forward to that.

I have also had my breakfast this morning and am having my Chai Latte now.. I did finish the first book Denise gave me last night and will donate it to our library when I take my walk this morning. I don't have a plan for today at this point. I will at least start another of the books she gave me.

More Later... It's 7:04AM and time for my walk.

It's 7:49AM and I just got back from my walk. I picked up a half bag of trash this morning. That's more then lately. It will be terrible after the 4th of July. ..mark my words! I dropped the book I just finished into the book drop at the library with a note donating it to their book sale. I guess I will go start another of Denise's books.

I did water the flower beds before I left.

I have been reading most of the morning. Now it's beginning to rain. I was hoping to get the yard mowed tomorrow but I doubt that the grass will be dry with this rain. It's thundering and beginning to rain now. 

It stopped raining in the early afternoon and I am hoping the yard will be dry tomorrow so my mower can mow for me while I am at game day at the senior center tomorrow afternoon.

I ate one of my TV dinners and ate my lunch in front of the TV.

More Even Later... 

I read almost all afternoon and also watched the CBS evening news at 5:30PM and finally took my bath at 6:20PM and put my pajamas and robe on. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. 

No comments: