Saturday, July 1, 2023

Saturday and a Thunderstorm

I slept much better last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I am doing laundry this morning. I am out of everything. After I dressed and turned on the TV for the "weather on the 8's",  I checked outside for Blondie but he was not out there. I didn't think he would be because of the storm.  Maybe it will let up sometime today and he will come later.

I could put his food out there under the shelter of front door roof just in case he braves the elements for food.. 

Blondie finally came and I took his food out to him and he ate and when he left I took it back in the garage and covered it. We had a hiatus with the rain. I am hesitating to take my walk because it may start raining again and I don't want to get wet.

Today is Leslie's  birthday. She is 66 years old. Her older brother's birthday is the third of August and he will be 68 years old then. And her younger brother will be 63 years old in November. My children are all senior citizens and what does that make me? Yes..you're right!

A very senior citizen!

But here is the weather forecast. Today is to be 88 degrees and AM thunderstorms, tomorrow is to be 91 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 94 degrees and  Mostly sunny, Wednesday is supposed to be 94 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Thursday is supposed to be 85 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Friday is supposed to be 97 degrees mostly cloudy. That's the week!  Three days of thunderstorms ..today, Wednesday and Thursday. We need the rain!

Since it's raining today, I will probably just read and perhaps dust the apartment. Right now my laundry is in the dryer. I got it folded and put away.

Then I read most of the morning.

More Later...I asked Sally to go to Copan Restaurant with me for lunch. We had a cup of beef vegetable soup. That's what we ate and then we split a piece of German Chocolate pie afterward.

More Later...


 

No comments: