Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday and No plan

 I slept fairly well last night but was up once in the night and took my two meds. Then I was wide awake at 4:00AM. I finally just got up.

I made my bed and got myself ready for the day.  I haven't seen Blondie yet but I did catch "the weather on the 8's"and will post it here as usual.

Today is to be 85 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be  92 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 91 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 95 degrees and sunny, and Sunday is to be 97 degrees and sunny....no rain next week...just lots of hot weather...but still..nothing in the 100's.  Sunday comes close.

I will go check on Blondie again. 

Blondie finally came for his breakfast at 6:30AM. I took it out to him and he is eating now. He has both wet cat food and dry cat food and he usually eats some of both....mostly the wet though. He really likes that. It's more expensive but he's the only cat I am feeding now. I can afford it.


I just got back from taking my walk. I donated another book that Denise gave me and put it in the drop box  at the library here. I had picked up a half a bag of trash too. I set my dumpster out to the curb. Then I noticed Stephen had a little trash in his dumpster so I set it out to the curb too.

More Later... 

The trash people came and emptied our trash and I put our dumpsters back where we keep them on the drive between our garage doors. 

Then later after I had read awhile, I called Leslie to see if she wanted to go get a blizzard. She didn't...but John had gone into Coffeyville to get a pizza and she invited me to come out for a piece or two.  

So that's what I did. They had had kiki spayed last Wednesday and she will get her stitches out this Thursday. She was a good mama once the pups were out but she wouldn't push to help them out and the last litter she had, three of them couldn't come out since she didn't push, they died. So they weren't going to put her through that again and so they had her spayed.

We gave Mini and Kiki our crusts and they loved that.

After awhile I left. I wanted Scott Mills at Quality Motors to put those clips back in my front fender so it would not come out again but when I called him from Independents, he was with a customer. I asked him to call me back and told the recording machine what I wanted but when I was going to leave town and stopped at Miller Brothers to get gas, he still hadn't called me back. I just decided to go back home. The sun was low in the sky and blinding me and it wasn't going to get any better so I just came on home.

The charger was finished charging the edger so I put it back in the edger and tested it to see if it was fully charged...and it was. I will finish the odds and ends I didn't get finished but will do it tomorrow.

I had my nice hot bath at 7:15PM or so and put my pajamas on and will read until 9:00PM or so and then go on to bed. I want to change my bedding and wash it tomorrow.

No comments: