Friday, September 1, 2023

Friday and Apartment Cleaning on Saturday

 I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I fixed my coffee and am going to fit my Chai as soon as I finish this.

I caught Blondie waiting by my front door for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he ate his fill and left. I have had my breakfast bar and coffee. 

I even caught "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 92 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 94 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday  is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, and Thursday is to be 97 degrees and sunny.

That's it! A hot week with no rain at all in the forecast. 

I took my walk at 7:05 and got back at 7:45AM. I got very little trash today.What I did get, I put in my dumpster.

I have been reading all morning and it's noon now.  I think I will go to Independence and have lunch at the Dairy Queen. I will leave the last book Denise gave me in the book drop here in Caney. It's 83 degrees here now. And it's 12:02 PM.

It's 6:31PM and I have been reading all afternoon.  At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and get back to my current book. It's 89 degrees and sunny this evening.  

I got a pitcher of water and watered my little flowerbed at the mailbox. Then I used the same pitcher.and watered the slightly larger one in the back yard.

More Even Later...

No comments: