Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Wednesday and a Haircut

I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. 

I have watching the devastation of the hurricane in Florida on TV. I finally got our local forecast. . I will post it here and then I need to take my walk. 

Today is to be 90 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 96 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 96 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 97 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is to be 98 degrees and mostly sunny. That's it for the week...hot and sunny....no rain. Only one day under the 90's and that's Thursday.

More later...I want to take my walk before I have to leave for Coffeyville. 

I got back from my walk at 8:00AM and had very little trash in my sack. It's been a lovely day yesterday and I expected more. But I am happy with less.

Now I am going to leave for Coffeyville and my color and cut.

I will get back to this after that. I also want to go to Walmart there and get some Chai Latte and some moist cat food for Blondie.. I only have one left of the Chai and only two left of moist cat food. 

I will need to check my cash and make sure I have enough for my color and cut.

I withdrew another $50.00 just to have some cash on hand for the week. Then I had my hair colored and cut. I went out to Walmart to get a few things I was out of. They did not have the Chai Latte in the single packs. They did not order any of that. I was disappointed  but I will check at the Bartlesville Wal Mart when I go down tomorrow to see Nancy. If I can get it there..I will.. but if not I may have to order it straight from the company. Leslie does that.

I will go out to Sonic and buy the kid's Wacky Pack for my lunch. 

That was a reduced price on Wednesdays although last time I ordered it, they had raised the price a nickle. I will see how it is today, More Later..

They wanted $2.10 this time. I paid it and even gave a tip.

It's 4:43PM now and I have been reading all afternoon. I may call Sally and see if she wants to go eat somewhere. 

She must be in Bartlesville or with someone else. She didn't answer the phone. I really am not hungry. I was thinking of a salad at Copan. But I really am not that hungry. 

When I go to Bartlesville tomorrow, I will go to their Walmart and see if I can find my Chai Latte. Coffeyville didn't have any and were not going to order any more either. That's a mistake. I am sure they sold plenty of it. I always had a hard time finding it there. It was usually on a top shelf.

Hopefully I can find it at the Walmart in Bartlesville. More Later...


No comments: