Saturday, September 2, 2023

Saturday and Apartment Cleaning

 I slept pretty well last night and was only up once to take my meds. I was up before 5:00AM. dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. 

I checked twice for Blondie but he hasn't showed up yet. I have had my breakfast bar and some of my coffee. 

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". Today will be another scorcher!

Today is to be 94 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 98 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 99 degrees and sunny and Friday is to be 100 degrees and sunny.

Very hot..and no rain in the forecast. Over the week, the temperature goes from 94 degrees to 100 degrees.

Monday is Labor Day and undoubtedly, it will be very hot at 96  degrees.

I will go check for Blondie again. It's 6:00AM and he may be out there now. More Later...

Blondie was out front waiting for me to open the door and see him waiting for his breakfast. I fed him and when he was finished, I put the dish back in the garage and covered it again.

Then I took my walk at 6:45AM. It's 7:15AM now and I am back...obviously. I found some trash...not a lot but enough to tie up the sack and drop it into my dumpster.

I cleaned up the leaves from my neighbor's tree this morning.

It's a nice cool morning at this point. But it's supposed to get up to 94 degrees this morning. It's 59 degrees now and clear....and nice.

More Later...I had better get my cleaning done.

I got the cleaning done and called Sally to see if she wanted to go to lunch. She did! I picked her up at noon and we went to Gabbies for lunch. Then afterward I took her home and came home.  I had my City of Caney bill and once again, it was higher. So was my Evergy bill. It was $50.00 higher then last month.

I checked my back yard gain and sure enough, more leaves from my neighbor's tree. I went out and cleaned them up again. 

But it was time for the Ohio State football game. They won,  

After I read awhile, I took my bath at 9:00PM and put my pajamas on and went back to the book again. I will go to bed at 8:00PM or thereabouts.

 

No comments: