Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday and Thunderstorms

I was up early to the sound of thunder. I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day and began eating my breakfast bar and drinking my coffee. I will check and see if Blondie is out front. I doubt it. It's too noisy. He never came yesterday and surely won't be out there this morning...with all the noise...and probably rain. I guess I will go check though and also turn on the TV.

Blondie did come for breakfast this morning He ate his fill and finally left even though it was raining lightly. I took the food in the garage and covered it after he left. 

I also caught "the weather on the 8's".  Today is to be 82 degrees and AM thunderstorms, tomorrow is to be 89 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 85 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Monday is to be 86 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 83 degrees sunny and Thursday is to be 84 degrees and sunny. So today and tomorrow is all the rain forecast. The rest of the week is sunny.

I won't be taking a walk today. It's too rainy. In fact, I will probably be staying home and reading. 

After it stopped raining before lunch, I took my walk after all.

It's 2:58PM and I have just finished the first of the two books I checked out at the Caney Library. 

 More Later... It's 6:37PM and I had a small chef salad at Eggbert's this afternoon at a late lunch time. Then I read all evening until bath time at 6:15PM. I put my pajamas on after that and will start the second book this evening. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or so.

No comments: