Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sunday and Church

I slept fairly well last night and was up once in the night to take my two meds. Then I was wide awake the next time. I baked my coffeecake and will glaze it when it cools.

Blondie came for his breakfast this morning.He didn't get any yesterday since I was at camp. He made up for it this morning though.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" at 6:28AM.  I have had my coffee and am having my Chai Latte now. As soon as it gets light out, I will take my walk. But first I will need to get the coffeecake out of the oven. It should be about done now. After it cools I will put a glaze on it.

Sure enough! It was done.  And as soon as it cooled, I put the glaze on it.

But here's the weather:

Today is to be 85 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 90 degrees  and sunny, Tuesday is to be 86 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 81 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and Saturday is to be 81 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week, Hopefully we will get some rain Wednesday,  Friday, and Saturday. We really need it!

More Later... 

I got my walk done and picked up nearly an entire grocery bag of trash. I put it in my dumpster when I got back home at 7:38AM.

No comments: