Thursday, September 21, 2023

Thursday and Early Arisal

 I slept pretty well last night but was up early this morning, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I checked a couple of times for Blondie but he was not out there yet. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though.

Today is to be 84 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 81 degrees and AM thunderstorms,  Saturday is to be 86 degrees PM thunderstorms, and Sunday is to be 83 degrees AM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny,  and Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! So rain on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I hope that develops! We sure can use it!

More Later... 

I took my walk about 7:15AM and got back home at 7:53AM. I dropped the first library book in the drop box at the Caney library. I still have the second book and am reading it now.

Blondie never did come for his breakfast this morning. Strange.... 

I never did see Blondie today. I might try again at the front door.

I will check! 

No. he never came for his breakfast.

I called Sally to see if she wanted to go to the Dairy Queen for lunch. She did. I picked her up at 11:30PM and we went up there for their $7.00 special.

Suzanne came over this afternoon and brought me some papers for Karan and also took me out to Sonic for a Coke. We visited quite a while. She ate some supper there. I had had lunch so I wasn't hungry.

Suzanne told me my neighbors to the south of me are the folks that bought Nancy's house and moved in there. That house just south of me is for sale now.

At 6:15PM, I took my bath. I will read on one of the the library books I got at the library this afternoon. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: