Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

 I slept fairly well last night and was up  about 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door and found Blondie ready for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he ate his fill and left. I will take his bowl in after I finish my blog.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and took a photo of it. Today is to be 83 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun,  Thursday is to be 83 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 82 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 88 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 82 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Monday is to be 82 degrees and mostly sunny and Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and mostly sunny. It looks like three days of possible rain. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and that's good! I hope it develops! We need it desperately!

More Later... 

I took my walk about 7:15AM and took the book I finished back to the book drop at the library. On my way back down Spring, I saw the kitten someone had hit and killed yesterday and put it up on the curb so it wouldn't be hit again. This time I had room in my sack and so I picked it up and put it in my trash bag. When I got home, I tied up the bag and put the trash and the dead kitten in my trash container. It was very tiny and I hated that it had been killed but at least someone had taken it out of the street and laid it on the curb.

Tragic!

I left for Coffeyville about 8:00AM and went to the bank first and took out a week's money. Then I went by Sonic and got a medium cherry limeade slush. That sat in the car while I got my hair done. Then I went to the library and checked out another book. I still have one from Caney's library but I got a new one from the Coffeyville's library. I read it at the senior center while I waited for time to put the chairs around the tables and put the score cards and dice out too. Soon everyone came and we began playing.We played until 3:00PM and then finished. I won most wins and that was $5.00. 

When I got back to Caney I bought the child's Wacky Pack at Sonic there. That was three chicken strips and french fries and a tiny Coke for $2.18. You can hardly beat that. I put the toy in a box in my trunk. Next time LeeAnn has a party for the children at church, I have a box of toys that are just right for prizes.

I took my bath at 7:00PM. I plan to read until 9:00PM when I will go on to bed.

 

 

No comments: