Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday and a Walk

I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I have got myself dressed and ready for the day. I've had my breakfast bar and coffee and am working on my Chai Latte now.

Blondie showed up early again. He was very hungry and ate his fill and left. I have yet to bring his leftover food back into the garage and cover it. He may be back for a little more. I will wait awhile.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Monday (today) is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and PM thunderstorms,  Wednesday is to be 80 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 80 degrees scattered thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 83 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Sunday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy. It looks like rain Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and perhaps Saturday.  We can sure use the rain. Caney is very dry and the river is almost completely dry.

More Later.... 

I went to the library this afternoon and checked out two more books. I began reading one of them. I also made up a letter for Ted Creed, the guest of Karan's that came to church yesterday and out to lunch with the three of us women afterward. He says he will be back Sunday. He seems quite nice and he is a retired elementary grade teacher. He lives across the street from Karan. It's 3:56PM now and I am tired reading. I guess I will check out TV.

More Even Later..

 

 

No comments: