Friday, September 6, 2024

Friday and my niese, Denise, passed away.Wednesday last week.

I woke up very early this morning at sometime about three o'clock. made my bed, dressed and put my right contact in and made up my face and got myself ready for the day. I am not sure what I will do today besides go eat breakfast at Eggbert's here in Caney later this morning. I may do some cleaning. It has been a week. I know I will have several cats to feed. They are always hungry. I keep Dollar General solvent buying cat food and breakfast bars. It's 4:42 AM now.

I talked to my niece, Diana, last evening about asking Deanna, Denise's younger daughter, about asking , Deanna, if Denise would have wanted a religious service. at our church. I visited her every couple of weeks. Deanna said Denise did not want one and neither did her kids. So even though she has been on the prayer list at church for several months, she has never been religious and never attended church and did not want a religious service. So, of course, we won't have one. I do think there should be an obituary though but I don't think she wanted that either and neither do her kids..Strange...

Denise had her husband, Terry, cremated when he died and she will be cremated too. Maybe Deanna will get an urn for her ashes. Who knows. Denise left her the trailer so she could live there.

More Later.. 

I caught "the  weather on the 8's" this morning and here it is:

Friday (today) is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 80 degrees and sunny. Sunday is to be 82 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 85 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and sunny, 

Wednesday is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny, and Thursday is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy That's the week! A lot of sun and one day of partly cloudy

More Later after I check out the cats.... I fed five cats and ran out of wet food. But  went up to the Dairy Queen in Independence for lunch

Then I came back home and read awhile. I have a library book called 

Mash Mania. It's about the television show called that after the TV show about a medial unit during the Korean war. It is a good show about a important part of our war history Alan Alda is a real person who now has a surgical practice in Maine with some of his fellow surgeons from that era.

They have been running reruns about that show in  the "Me" programs in the 675 part of the dial 

They run three of four of those reruns every evening 

Perhaps mote Later...

I did get my new contacts today

1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

Sorry about your niece. Obits cost so much money these days, folks sometimes don't publish them. Sometimes the funeral home has a site where the obit is seen, along with online condolences from folks. You're an angel to the kitties. Linda in Kansas