Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Tuesday and Another Try with Margie's Musings.

I woke up in the middle of the night noticing the computer was still lighted up. Usually after resting it turns it's self off until I wake it up by hitting "enter" a couple of times in the morning. For some reason that didn't happen last night. I will have to contact Cox Complete Care again today to get it working correctly. What a mess it still is. I need to get a new list of passwords. Something that  works,

More Later.. 

Leslie called me this morning to ask me to go with her to get a pedicure  in Bartlesville this morning. I am happy to do that. 

I caught two cats waiting for their breakfasts this morning. It was Blue and the small black kitten that looks like a small edition of him.  I fixed them both a bowl of dry and wet cat food. They immediately dug into it!

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" So here it is.

Today is to be 84 degrees and cloudy , tomorrow is to be 88 degrees and sunny. Thursday is to be 91 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 81 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 83 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 86 degrees and sunny. That's the week. No rain but lots of sun and hot weather.

No comments: