Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Wednesday and Still Bunco at the Senior Center.

It's 12:37AM and I am up and around. I woke the computer up and am going to dress and get myself ready for the day. I turned on the computer to this blog and am getting ready to begin to blog after I am dressed and ready for the day.

I will also need to buy some more batteries for my flashlight after the Dollar General store opens at 8:00 AM. I can get the batteries after I get home this afternoon. I only had one battery to put in the light this morning. It takes two to have a good strong light. After that I will need to start for Coffeyville and my hair appointment at 9:00AM.So I will leave at 8:00AM.

I did a load of laundry this morning and it is in the dryer now.

I am almost ready for the day and will check on the cats soon.. Later this morning I will need to feed them. They are always hungry.

It's 5:44AM now and I am having my breakfast bar and Chai Latte. It's my usual early morning breakfast.

More Later.. 

I did check on the cats and only Blue was out there but I set out four bowls. I figure the others will see him eating and come check it out.  I did check out "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 89 degrees and sunny, Thursday will be 92 degrees sunny, Friday is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy. Saturday is to be 81 degrees and sunny. Sunday is to be  84 degrees and sunny,   Monday is to be 89 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 89 degrees and sunny. Lots of sunny days an no sign of any rain.

More Even Later The dryer has stopped so I will go fold everything out and put it all away.

More Even Later.. I got the laundry put away and there are two cats out there now. Grey and Blackie are still eating.

It's 6:47 now so an hour and a half or so before I leave for my hair appointment in Coffeyville. 

No comments: