Monday, September 2, 2024

Monday and Feeding Cats

 I was up this morning very early as usual.I made myself ready for the day. My main problem is I do not know my sign in codes.....my passwords.  I opened  the front  door to  three  cats waiting to eat. so I fixed them bowls of both  wet and  dry cat food.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.Today is to be 83 degrees and partly ;cloudy. Tomorrow is to be 83 degrees and and am cloudy and Pm sun. Wednesday is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 89 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be  87 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 84 degrees and sunny , Sunday is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week!

More Later...

I did go to Cox Complete Care and an employee name "Hope" fixed the Blog. It is working fine now. Thank goodness! She was a miracle worker

More later or More Tomorrow!!

 

3 comments:

Plain Jane said...

I keep a small notebook in a drawer at my computer with all my passwords. It makes life easier for me, and should anything happen to me, my kids will be able to access my banking and things like that.

Galla Creek said...

Glad you were able to get signed in. Hope you have a great week.

DrumMajor said...

Get a little alphabet phone booklet, or any booklet. I keep all my passwords in alpha order, just like we used to keep phone numbers. There's no way I'm gonna remember all the passwords to stuff I have to use. Linda in Kansas