Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center

Today I will get my hair done at 9:00AM in Coffeyville. Later at 1:00PM we will play Bunco until 3:00PM or 3:30 PM. I always enjoy that. But first I will need to contact Cox at Cox Complete Care and try to get my computer fixed again..  The passwords are mixed up and I no longer have an organized list of them.They wanted them changed too often and I could not keep track of them.

More Later...

Leslie and I went to Bartlesville this morning and had pedicures. She paid for both of ours. Then we went for lunch before heading back home. I paid for both our lunches. And they were very good.

We each got a to/go box and took half our lunches home. I will probably have mine tomorrow. 

I tried to reach Cox Complete Care but they are still having issues with the site. They asked me to try again later in the week.

I may not do that at this time. That's the third time they have told me that.

More maybe tomorrow....

 

No comments: