Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Busy Tuesday

This is the duplex I am considering. This will be a very busy day. I have a hair appointment shortly before 11:00. Then I will meet Gay at Cherryvale for lunch at 11:30. After that I will come home and call Carla to come give me an idea of what my house is worth. Then I need to call Donna and make an appointment on Friday afternoon after 3:30 to show the duplex to Leslie.

Later this evening I will go to the City Commission meeting and see who gets chosen for the library board. That's all today.

Tomorrow is slower. All I have to do tomorrow is go to work. That is the first day of my stint as chaplain at the hospital too. That will last a week.

Thursday I will attend the in-service for chaplains at 11:30. That means I'll have to ask off early that morning. Since I go in early every morning I work, that shouldn't be a problem. That day is also Jack's 80th birthday and Marilyn called yesterday to invite me over after dinner for birthday cake....about 6:00.

Friday afternoon after work, I will meet Leslie at 3:30 to see the duplex and get her opinion.

Some time this week, I am to meet Dane Warner at the church to work on the sound system. I may have to get Bob A. to do that. What started out as a slow week has turned into a zoo. :)

On top of everything else, I was appointed to the library board tonight at the City Commission meeting. :)

No comments: