Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday and Cookies to Independence

I slept poorly for most of the night. It was off and on. I don't know why this time. Finally the last time I was up, I took some Melatonin and got  little better sleep. It's 6;20AM now and I am still a little groggy from the Melatonin. Maybe I will do better with some coffee. Soon I will make some and try to be less groggy feeling.

I have fixed my breakfast including the coffee. I am hoping it will wake me up some more. I need to get some Chai Latte when I am in Independence this morning at their Walmart store.  I am completely out. I should have bought some yesterday at Bartlesville's Walmart store. I just forgot it.

More Later...I will check on the cats and "the weather on the 8's". It's 6:27AM now.

Only Scruff came for her breakfast. There was no sign of Blondie.

But I finally did see "the weather on the 8's". Today will be 67 degrees and mostly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 71 degrees and rain and wind. Thursday is to be 40 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 45 degrees and mostly cloudy, Saturday is to be 48 degrees and PM showers, Sunday is to be 68 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and Monday is to be 63 degrees and AM showers and wind. That's the week. It looks like some much needed rain.

More Later...I should leave now. I have to go by the church and get Karan's cookies and buy Billie Jo's. before I go to the church in Independence with the cookies..

I did that and also left the large pair of pants on the table LeeAnn uses for her rummage in the Junior Classroom. Sally bought them and they were way too large for Nancy. I bought two pair the correct size with Nancy's debit card on Friday. I took the black ones to her on Friday and went over to the Bartlesville Walmart and found a tan/brown pair too. I took those to her yesterday with two matching blouses.

I took all the cookies up to the Christian church there and the pastor took them in the kitchen there. Then I came back home.  I will read awhile now.

More Later ....

I have been reading since morning. I finally got my mail. Michael got it here between 10:30AM and 11:30AM. It is 2:11PM now and they new guy just got it here. Terrible service! They are depending on folks they borrow from another post office somewhere nearby..

More Later..

I just finished Dan Rather's Kindle book, "What Unites Us". A very inspiring book. Makes you think! I recommend it!

It's 3:14PM now. 

Now I am looking for something else to read on Kindle.  I may just go to the library tomorrow while I am in Coffeyville.  No sense paying for Kindle books when library books are free.

I started reading a short synopsis of one of the Kindle books just before I took my bath at 7:00PM. I put my pajamas and robe on  and I will read some more until 9:00PM when I usually go to bed.

No comments: