Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment and Game Day

I slept poorly until 3:00AM and that was because my sinus' were draining. I finally got up and took my two meds and then an allergy pill. Soon I was sound asleep. I woke up again at 5:30AM  It helps if I can get the drainage stopped. I dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day, By then it was after 6:00AM and I opened the front door to a waiting Scruff. I took her food out to her and came into the den to get my laptop computer.  I will turn on the TV next and see if I can find the "weather on the 8's".

She ate fast and left and Blondie didn't come so I brought the cat food into the kitchen to see if Blondie would eventually come eat. So far not yet.

I have fixed my own breakfast and are in the process of eating it herein the living room. 

I did catch the weather forecast though. Today will be 71 degrees and showers and wind. Thursday will be 43 degrees and sunny, Friday will be 40 degrees and mostly cloudy, Saturday is to be 55 degrees and cloudy,  Sunday is to be 65 degrees and scattered thunderstorms , Monday is to be 64 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 64 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week...Wednesday and Sunday rain!  That's better then nothing! We still need the rain.

It's getting light now and it's 7:08AM.  My hair appointment is at 8:30AM so I will need to leave here at 7:45AM so I will need to get busy on my food. 

I got to my hair appointment even with the rain and Toni got it done. Then I went to the library and checked out a book to read at the library. I made it for 30 minutes but there was quite a bit of noise there  with a couple putting away books so I left and went to read in my car in front of the senior center. Finally it was time for game day at 1:00PM and the four of us played the game until 3:00PM. Then I took my leftover treats to Marilyn, who was unable to be there since she had a molar extracted yesterday at a dentist in Bartlesville. The dentist was Scott's age and he went to school with him in Bartlesville. I believe his first name was Craig but I have forgotten his last name. But when Marilyn mentioned it, I recalled meeting him a few years ago and he agreed that he went to school with Scott.

I had a text from Leslie. She has an 8:30AM hair appointment in South Coffeyville on Tuesday, March 7th and I will need to go with her. My hearing aid appointment is at noon in Tulsa and we will go from her hair appointment to my hearing aid appointment in Tulsa. They should be free for low income folks through a program called Neighbors in Need..

I called Marilyn and asked her once again the name of the dentist she had had extract her tooth and she told me again.

 It was Craig Cochran.

More Later..it's time for the CBS news. 

I watched the news and then read until 7:00PM when I took my bath and then read some more until 9:00PM when I went on to bed and went right to sleep after taking an allergy pill again .


No comments: