Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big Trip


This has been a huge day. I picked up Juanita at 8:15 and we went to Bartlesville to her doctor's office. She had a good report.

(This picture of Juanita at the right was taken with her first husband when she was in her thirties. She's now 86 but she won't let me take her picture.)

Afterward I took her to a new dress store there so she could look around. We found nothing she wanted so we went on Staples to check on some presentation boards for the MC3 Clinic and from there to Garfield's and had lunch. Then we went to get gas before we started home. She wanted to go to Coffeyville and buy some KFC for their supper so we did that. Then I took her home to Independence and stopped by the Montgomery County Community Health Clinic to get a check and a tax form.

I then went by the cleaners and picked up Ashley's dress and took it out to Leslie's to Ashley.

Then I came home and ate a bite. By then, it was 5:00.

No comments: