Friday, June 13, 2008

Floor Restored


The floor has been restored to it's original beauty. Richard came early this morning and worked for hours to get it finished. I spent most of the afternoon putting all the books back in the book shelves and Bob vacuumed the den. I also now have my den/office back too.

It has been a horrendous three weeks but it is great to have everything back to normal again. I will carefully watch that water line to the refrigerator. I never want to go through all this again.
The flooring was back ordered and it has taken weeks to find
the same lot number in some warehouse somewhere and then
more time to get it shipped. We can't thank Richard enough for
dropping everything to help us out.

The insurance company was more then fair too. I certainly can recommend AIG for both auto insurance and home insurance.

No comments: