Monday, July 14, 2008

A Lot Done Today


I got a lot done today. This morning I cleaned house...my usual Monday job. Then I decided to paint the yard swing. I have been wanting to do that for a month but it has rained every time I schedule it to be done. Well, I got it done today and it looks good. I want to buy a cushion for it but so far have not taken the time to go find one. I sit out there in the evening and enjoy a glass of iced tea. It's cooler there then on the patio in the middle of the day too.

I helped Bob to get his shed door leveled again too. Then I worked on my current scrapbook for a couple of hours and caught it up to date.

Just as I was about to start dinner, Bob came in and wanted me to fix an apple brown betty for dessert. He cored the apples and I got it in the oven before I fixed dinner. I just took him a dish of it a little while ago. He said it was delicious.

Above is the newly painted swing. I wish you could be here to sit in it with me.

No comments: