Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy Sunday

I got up early this morning and fixed breakfast for our son before he left. Then I fixed a coffee cake for the early breakfast at church. We took chocolate milk, juice and made coffee to go with it. Then after the breakfast and church school and the worship service, we took our daughter and met some friends for lunch in Independence.

Then we came home and I did my notes and stamped everything and got it out on the mailbox. Then I made some popcorn and sat down with ice cream and rested.

We don't have Living the Questions meeting tonight so we can just kick back and relax and watch Sixty Minutes, where McCain is making a fool of himself talking about the possibility of a preemptive war against Russia.

We have heard one president talk about the absolute necessity of preemptive war against Iraq and look where that talk has landed us. No one can trust a career politician. They'll say anything to get to go to war when they can make a fortune for their friends and themselves.

4 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

How did the interview go and when will we know the results?

Margie's Musings said...

It went well. But there were twelve candidates and I was not the one chosen. It's just as well, though. I have a very busy life as it is.

Judy said...

Sounds like a nice Sunday evening. McCain always makes a fool of himself in my opinion!

Mari Meehan said...

Their loss!