Friday, February 13, 2009

Quiet friday


This has been a quiet Friday so far. I worked half a day on the organization work of the Restoration Studies Symposium and sent out rejection letters to those whose papers we cannot use and acceptance letters to those we accepted. I also attached a proposed schedule of activities for each one accepted.

That took up a lot of the morning.

This afternoon Bob and I went to the market. We bought a few groceries and I put them away. Tonight is the Valentine Dinner. I am looking forward to it.

Slinky had me up at 4:45 this morning. He whimpered and cried and finally barked and barked and finally came under my bedroom window and barked. He was hungry and wanted his cinnamon toast. I gave up and got up. So I may play out this evening. He has been good today though. It is nearly 70 degrees out there. It's amazing! It's the middle of February and it's nearly 70 degrees.

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Sure warmer than it is here! Have to admit I'm a bit envious! Have a very Happy Valentines Day and a good weekend!

Sansego said...

I'm impressed that he knows to go under your bedroom window and bark! That's really smart. I didn't think a dog could do this (knowing where you are on the inside of the house from the outside).

Margie's Musings said...

I didn't either, Nicholas. But he's smart. He's old and slow but he's smart.

Linda said...

That is a precious dog. God love him, I just want to give him a big hug.